Welcome!

This question has been flagged
1 Reply

the champion skull altar wont accept my last skull, it accepted oaks for rikktor skull.

Discard

Hmm, I see the 5 skulls are well in position, but the last one is missing. As you describe, Lord Oaks is the one missing. So if I quite understand, you had a skull from Lord Oaks, which is Enlightment, but when you used it for sacrifice, it went for accounted as Power and went to Rikktor, as a Skull of Power.
Is it what happened ?

I'll try to fix that bug, but when I look in Rikktor and Lord Oaks scripts, they should both give the correct Skulls (respectively Power and Enlightment). I'll check if the problem isn't with the Altar or something else. Were you using a Universal Storage key ? Or any other kind of "non OSI" systems ?
Thanks for the help on fixing this !

Btw, this should probably be fixed also with server core upgrade, which is coming soon, but I'd like to fix this before the upgrade so you are not stuck with 5 skulls on the Altar. Maybe try to kill Lord Oaks again ?

Thanks for the bug report !
-Tharm.

Well, without news from you and help to find a solution to this problem. I've resetted the Altar and gave you back your skulls. You will find them in your backpack. Don't hesitate to ask help in-game directly, by using the page system (Help option), so either Hades or me can join you and find where the bug lies.
Thanks anyways !
-Tharm.

Hi Wicked !

I'll have a look at what is wrong with those skulls. I'll come back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for reporting the issue !

-Tharmine.

Discard