Welcome!

This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

Is there a plan in the future for some donation with currency attached to it?

Also is there a plan for bag of holding?

Discard
Author

For the bag of holding it's a bag with limited space (for what im used to seeing) and reduces the weight to zero. I have seen them in 5 / 10 / 20 and even 40. I have also seen a bag of weight reduction that can store like a noral bag (125) but cuts the weight in a certain % (im not sure how it works tho). The perfect bag for me would be ''limited'' in capacity where holding a big  amount of a stacked of items (having tons of arrows/bandages) and it could be upgraded from tailoring by combining 2 bags of 5 into a 10 etc.

Discard

I love that idea ! Thanks for sharing

Hi Kovax !

No donation shops are planned to be added. Most of our "donation items" are now available for tokens (the blue ones you get by doing a bit of anything in game) and also for scroll rewards (which can be obtained by voting, attending events and killing custom bosses).

Best donation you can do is by giving some of your time to vote every day and making the Shard even more popular. :-)

Bag of holding is something I have been often asked to add ! Good idea ! Do you mean a bag that can hold more items and use less weight ? How would you see the "perfect" bag of holding ? While I'm at it, I'll script a proper bag, or maybe an additional "storage scroll" to improve Master Storage even more. What do you think ?

-Tharm.

Discard