Welcome!

This question has been flagged
2 Replies

be nice if we can't get back to are Char body we should be able to pay I go back if I Can lots of monsters around I Can't if to Stong but I have not yet just a thought

Discard

Not sure if I understand you right,, but in the training center at the gate there is a corpse summoner. Your bound pets you can "summon" by logging out and in again in your house or close to an innkeeper if you don't have a house.

Discard

+1 (thanks Evika)
Indeed, a lot of locations have a corpse summoner. Let us know if we can add a few more corpse summoners in some dangerous areas, which would prevent having a hard time going back to your corpse when you die.
Sorry for the loss, Vesta ! Good luck next time :-)

Author

Well yes but loss all your other stuff like sword well it and it cost pretty much to insure it I'm not sure how much does it don't tell you on this one I'm not shard 

Discard

The corpse summoner takes 3k gold for his service and you get all your stuff you had equipped and in your bag as you died. Nothing ist lost. But some mobs grab stuff from corpses this is lost in any case. But you can kill the mob and get it back.